Open Source India (OSI) is the premier Open Source conference in Asia targeted at nurturing and promoting the Open Source ecosystem in the subcontinent. Started as LinuxAsia in 2004, OSI has been at the helm of bringing together the Open Source industry and the community in the last 11 years. The 12th edition of OSI this year aims to take this event a notch higher by focusing on the Open Source ecosystem in Asia, and more specifically, in India.
Primary target audience
* Policy makers
* Systems administrators
* Project managers
* Delivery experts
* Heads of organisations
* Web developers
* Mobile App developers
Others who can attend
* The community
* Anyone with an interest in Open Source
Why will they attend?
* To get an update on the latest in IT management, Cloud Computing, Web development and Mobile App development.
* Learn how to develop world-class applications, Participate in hands-on workshops
* Evaluate Open Source solutions for their business needs
* Interact and network with the leading figures in the industry
* Find solutions to their technology problems